- Master of Science in Computer Science at Texas State University - May 2017.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology from Madras Institute of Technology, Anna University, Chennai, India - April 2014.
- An Efficient Connected Components Algorithm for Massively Parallel Devices - Presented at GPU Technology Conference 2017 (GTC), San Jose.
- Graduate Research Assistant under Dr. Martin Burtscher in ECL (Jan 2016 - May 2017).
- Software Developer in Samsung R&D Institute, Bangalore, India (July 2014 - Jan 2015).
Foreign Object Detection using Hybrid Assessment and Enhancement Technique - ICoAC, 2013.
IEEE Xplore Digital Library. URL | Paper
Analysis and Performance Evaluation of Cosine Neighbourhood Recommender System - IAJIT, April 2014.
Honors & Awards
- The Graduate College Scholarship, Texas State University (2015 - 16)
- Computer Science Endowment Scholarship - Texas State University (2016, 2017)
- CS Graduate Research Excellence Award - Texas State University (2016, 2017)
- CS Graduate Academic Excellence Award - Texas State University (2017)