This position envisions product development and manages projects through completion; analyzes, designs and develops software enhancements and new modules; manages development project from initial design through testing while providing strategic management direction.
- Exercises independent judgment and discretion in overall project management by prioritizing, planning and tracking project progress.
- Designs, develops and modifies programs, including deployment to production.
- Researches product development options and provides analysis for product direction.
- Consults with internal departments to identify customer needs and include into project objectives.
- Provides support regarding product development to internal departments.
- Creates test cases for the program to including automated test cases, and QA test cases.
- Creates related technical documentation.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Technical Capacity.
- Project Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Performance Management.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
Qualifications and Requirements
- BS in computer science, information systems or equivalent experience.
- At least three years of web development experience.
- Experience with Ubuntu and CentOS.
- Familiarity with AWS Infrastructure, DynamoDB, MongoDB, Laravel Framework, Bootstrap, Big Data, Node.js and React.js is a plus.
This position does not manage employees of the department and is not responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
This job operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers, and reach with hands and arms.
This job requires the employee to lift at least 15 lbs. infrequently.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Some out of area travel and overnight may be expected.
Must be authorized to work in the United States on permanent basis. There is no sponsorship available for this position.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mannapov LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Excellent pay, benefits, work environment, and great people to work with.
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Jan. 18, 2019, midnight