*** NOTE: These positions are not with the department of Computer Science. ***
Workstudy for the Summer 2019 Session
Family & Consumer Sciences (FCS) is looking for some computer savvy students to work during the 2019 summer session.
- What will you do every day?
- Provide administrative assistance such as processing, duplicating, entering, and filing paperwork
- Provide excellent customer service to all callers and route all calls to the appropriate office
- Maintain office supplies
- Lift, move, and deliver packages across campus
- Work with faculty on specific projects
- Assist our IT staff member with various tasks/technical support
Child Development Center
- Seeking a technical support person to help us maintain a small set of computers, support teachers, and other technical duties as assigned.
- Must be able to pass a background and fingerprint check and be sensitive to the fact that this is a child care facility.
- We're looking for someone with good technical abilities in both computer software and computer hardware.
- This position is stationed in FCS 101, across from the Student Rec Center.
- Successful workers selected for this summer position may also be considered for continued emplyment in the Fall and Spring semesters.
- A Driver's License is required (to use the golf cart for deliveries on campus)
Are you ready to apply? Be ready to upload your resume and cover letter. Please apply at Career Services through HandShake.
Deadline: June 2, 2019, midnight