Computer science is now accepting applications from those wishing to be considered for the position of Graduate Instructional Assistant (GIA) for the Spring 2020, semester at the ROUND ROCK campus. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Tutor a variety of CS subjects
- Monitor the CS labs
- Move equipment
- Maintain and clean CS labs
- Other duties as assigned
ALL APPLICANTS must:
- Have an unconditional acceptance
- Passed CS 5301. Currently enrolled students are not elligable.
- Be available to work for daytime and/or evening shifts
- Be available to work during the the lead-up and follow-up weeks to each semester
- Currently have and maintain a 3.25 minimum GPA
ALL APPLICANTS will be required to take CS 5300 (free of charge).
Applicants can send their cover letter, resume, academic transcript, and spring 2020 course schedule to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure your subject reads "(your name), GIA Application, ROUND ROCK CAMPUS."
Failure to follow instructions will result in your application being deleted.
Application information submitted in person will not be accepted.
Deadline: Nov. 8, 2019, midnight