Watch this video to hear from other campus ambassadors: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65g1yw_TtOg
Qualifications to become a Pearson Campus Ambassador
Are we a match?
- Currently a full time student at Texas State University enrolled as a freshman or sophomore.
- Able to commit to work for one academic school year. We have, and prefer for students to continue on in the program until graduation. Yay!
- Preferably at least one semester of experience working with MyLab, Mastering, or REVEL technology.
- Self-motivated, curious and proactive: ability to create and manage independent projects with limited supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills: Energetic, outgoing relationship-building skills are a must.
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks!
- $10.00/hr with an average of 5 hours per week (the first few weeks of the semester, hours will hover around 10/week).
- Receive complimentary Pearson Higher Ed materials (including our MyLab/Mastering/REVEL access codes). Woo hoo!
- Expand your professional network (think your # of LinkedIn connections) by partnering with on-campus faculty, Pearson team members, and others. Gives you a leg up when beginning your professional career!
- Publish blogs and articles via social media, internal newsletters, and other outlets. Another opportunity to showcase your skills on your resume or LinkedIn profile!
- Acquire real-world skills like problem-solving, public speaking, and communication. Likely, your future employer will want to see how you demonstrate these skills . . .you’ve got ‘em after being a Pearson Campus Ambassador. Bam!
- Serving as a campus ambassador will not directly increase your chances of being selected for a full-time role at Pearson post-graduation—but it can indirectly support your application! And who doesn’t want to wrap up their interviewing process sooner rather than later?
TO APPLY: Please apply online with your resume in order to be considered for this opportunity.
Deadline: Sept. 6, 2019, midnight