**** NOTE: This job is not for the Department of Computer Science. ****
The Office of Institutional Research at Texas State University is seeking a Research Analyst.
- Working knowledge of relational database architecture and data warehousing.
2. Ability to develop queries and functions in SQL and/or PL/SQL.
3. Experience with data management, quality assessment, and cleansing.
4. Familiarity with process documentation.
5. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to develop strategies in support of data and reporting needs.
6. Experience with business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau or Power BI).
7. Ability to research new technologies and recommend technical solutions to management.
8. Strong interpersonal and communications skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with team members and effectively support users in a professional manner.
9. Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple and competing tasks.
10. Knowledge of statistics.
11. A bachelor’s degree in a related field.
See more details and apply here: https://jobs.hr.txstate.edu/postings/26016
Deadline: Sept. 30, 2019, midnight