EERE Robotics Internship Program
Deadline: Application and recommendations are due January 25, 2022, 11:59 PM EST.
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy (EERE) Robotics Internship Program is a 10-week summer internship program for students majoring in a field related to robotics. The program provides opportunities for high school seniors, undergraduate and graduate students and postgraduates to intern at federal national laboratories throughout the United States.
Why should I apply?
You will receive:
- Hands-on experience in development of future robotics technical, engineering, and advanced manufacturing technologies
- Development of professional networks with leading scientists and subject matter experts
- Identification of career goals and opportunities
- Benefits include
o Stipend starting at $700/week
o Travel reimbursement up to $2,000, if eligible
o Housing allowance of $150/week, if eligible
o Training/Research allowance up to $250
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be at least 18 years old by May 1, 2022.
- Be a high school senior, undergraduate or graduate student, or recent graduate of an accredited institution of higher education majoring in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics discipline related to robotics and/or manufacturing.
For more information
Contact us at AMO.Internships@orise.orau.gov.
Please share this information with friends and colleagues who may be interested in opportunities with DOE.
Deadline: Jan. 14, 2022, midnight