CS 5329 or equivalent with a grade of B or higher, or consent of the instructor.
The students will be able to:
- Explain the various technologies involved in describing, discovering, publishing, and composing services
- Evaluate research and provide feedback on service computing
- Install and evaluate service-based research prototypes and enhance them with new functionalities
- Develop a functional service-based application
- Build a functional cloud-based service
- Build a functional IoT or edge-based service
Topics course effective Fall 2017. Available only for computer science majors.