Student Forms

Computer Science Forms for Override Requests, Grade Appeals, and Concerns

If you would like to request an override for course registration, appeal a final grade, or have a concern about your CS course, please fill out the appropriate form below. 

**These forms must be filled out using Microsoft Word.   

Other Forms for Computer Science Programs

Independent Study

Internship Courses

Graduate Thesis

PhD Program